I got this idea from Kamichan and he’s a jpop specifically JE fanboy and I did enjoy this little game of his.
Anyway Six Degrees of separation is a theory that basically tells us that we are all related by 6 steps. For example ME>> Kpop Fan >> Super Junior. ahah super shorcut right.. anyway the basic idea is just that we are related to our idols (how forced it is). This game is really simple and if you have time and maybe if you’re a bit bored.. why don’t you give this a try?
The game is really simple, just follow this simple rules:
1. Click this link and it will redirect you to a random Wikipedia page.
2. try to click on the links located on the page and find your way to Super Junior’s page (the main group). Remember to click on the links only and do not type on the search bar!
3. Try to get to SJ’s wikipage at the least amount of links (the fewer the better^^)
4. comment or tweet (to @jhengchie ) in the following format: # of clicks / Random Wiki link > Name of link clicked > name of link 2 >>> SJ’s page.
here’s my example: 5 clicks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27chiese_203 > Canada > A.Y. Jackson > A.Y. Jackson Secondary School > Henry Lau > Super junior
5. Don’t cheat! I will be checking!
I hope you guys will find this game fun~ coz I did enjoyed it ahahah
so are you game?